Fees and Bursaries
If you are thinking of studying at Kingston Law School then you will need to think about paying fees and living expenses and/or obtaining funding. You can find out more about the fees for all courses of study and the funding and financial support available to you by visiting the links below.
Find out about: (links below open in a new window)
- Undergraduate fees
- Postgraduate fees
- Research fees
- Fees for international students
- Money Matters (Download our Money Matters booklet for detailed information on fees including split payments, budgeting and information for employers paying employees fees)
Kingston University scholarships and bursaries
- £4,000 scholarships for full-time international students.
- 10% discount on tuition fees to our alumni. (alumni discount)
- 10% loyalty bursary for family members of Kingston alumni (family loyalty bursary)
- up to £3,000 Annual Fund scholarships